Learning Support Practitioner (Gladstone Primary School) (007527) - External
Posted: 17/02/2017 Company: Stoke on Trent City Council Location: Gladstone Primary School Salary: Yearly / £16,191 - £17,547 Benefits: Not Specified Position Type: Part Time
Salary pro rata to hours worked term time only
Temporary Part Time 1:1 Learning Support Practitioner 30h KS2
Temporary Part Time 1:1 Learning Support Practitioner (Mornings) KS1
Our Headteacher and Governing Body are looking to appoint two experienced and enthusiastic Learning Support Practitioners to join our hardworking and committed team.
Gladstone Primary Academy is a calm, happy and Nurturing environment, where every child is valued and we celebrate that 'We are all equally different.'
We are looking to appoint two practitioners who can add to the ethos of our school and who will show the commitment needed to help some of our most vulnerable children, meet their full potential.
Our new Learning Support Practitioners will:
* Hold at least a relevant NVQ Level 2 or above
* Have high expectations or pupil achievement and behaviour
* Will be committed to raising standards
* Will be able to work as part of a team and be willing to continue their own personal development
* Use their own initiative while working independently
* Have excellent inter-personal relationships with both children and adults
* Have good communication skills
* Will understand the importance of having a Nurturing approach towards vulnerable pupils
In turn, we will offer:
* A friendly and welcoming working environment
* Opportunities for continued professional development
* A committed and dedicated team
* A supportive SLT and Governing Body
We hope that these positions will begin with immediate effect subject to references and a DBS.
These positions will be temporary (on the first instance) until the end of July 2017.
The closing date for applications will be 3rd March 2017
Interviews will be w/c 6th March 2017
This employer manages all job applications through their Applicant tracking system (ATS). This window will remain open if you would
like to look through more vacancies.