Posted: 03/03/2017 Company: Stoke on Trent City Council Location: Glenthorne Drive, Cheslyn Hay, WS6 7BZ Salary: Yearly / £26,192 - £36,889 Benefits: Not Specified Position Type: Full Time
£26,192 to £36,889 plus TLR2 £2613 Required from September 2017, or sooner if available
Glenthorne Community Primary School is a successful and growing primary school, minutes from junction 11 of the M6. We now have an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher and Key Stage 1 Leader to join us. We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate practitioner committed to raising standards, with an excellent knowledge of how children learn coupled with the determination to ensure that they succeed.
We require an inspirational colleague who will become part of the school leadership team, taking responsibility for KS1, playing a key role in helping our good school become outstanding. The successful candidate will be an excellent classroom practitioner with the ability to manage the staff, teaching, learning and assessment within their phase. There will be an attached subject responsibility such as DSEN or Reading across the school. The leadership area is negotiable for the right candidate.
We need a teacher who:
* is an outstanding classroom practitioner and a driven leader;
* has excellent behaviour management skills;
* is secure in using data tracking and assessment processes to support accelerated progress;
* is innovative and flexible;
* will be an active participant in the development of our curriculum, leading a key area across school.
We can offer:
* Enthusiastic, well-behaved children with a positive attitude to learning.
* Friendly, hard-working and dedicated colleagues.
* A committed programme of professional development.
* Very supportive parents and governors.
Prospective applicants are positively encouraged to visit us to view the school and meet the staff and children in order to fully appreciate all that we have to offer. Please contact School Office on 01922 857000 to make an appointment.
Observation Date: Thursday 23rd March 2017, Interview Date: Friday 31st March 2017.
This vacancy has expired. Please click on the button below to return to your search results.