This is a full-time Position initially for 1 year.
St. Mary's is part of the Newman Catholic Collegiate and has recently become a National Support School. The Directors are seeking to appoint a hardworking, committed and dynamic teacher to join our enthusiastic team. The position is for a class teacher in a Key Stage to suit the candidate. St. Mary's and its partner school, Our Lady of Grace are both rated outstanding by Ofsted and we are looking for a practitioner to complement our outstanding teaching team.
The successful applicant will have
* an understanding of, and commitment to, Catholic education
* the ability to demonstrate high quality learning and teaching
* high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour
* an awareness of effective use of pupil assessment data
* a creative approach to teaching that leads to High Standards of Achievement
At St. Mary's we can offer you
* a full programme of induction
* a friendly and supportive welcome
* opportunities to develop through continuous professional development
* a positive climate in which you can develop new ideas and initiatives
* support from an enthusiastic and dynamic team at this and other schools within the collegiate.
Candidates are welcome and encouraged to visit the school by prior arrangement. Applications from Newly Qualified and experienced teachers are welcome. Application packs are available from Mrs Tracey Edge, School Secretary, St. Mary's Catholic Primary School, Ford Green Rd. Norton-le-Moors, Stoke-on-Trent. ST6 8EZ. Tel 01782 234820 and also on the school's Website:
For further information about this post, or to arrange a school visit, please contact Mr. I Beardmore, Principal or Mrs S. Rathbone, Head of School
This vacancy has expired. Please click on the button below to return to your search results.