Class Teacher (KS1 and KS2) Milton Primary School (007537) - External
Posted: 17/02/2017 Company: Stoke on Trent City Council Location: Milton Primary School, Leek Road, Milton, Sto... Salary: Yearly / £22,467 - £38,250 Benefits: Not Specified Position Type: Full Time
The Executive Headteacher and Governors of Milton Primary School are seeking to appoint experienced or newly qualified class teachers to join our team, from September 2017. We are looking for staff that are passionate about making learning a valuable and enjoyable experience, to ensure that every child reaches their full potential. The successful candidates will have a passion for teaching and learning and a real ambition to stretch, challenge and inspire children to academic success in all its forms. You will be an innovative practitioner and be fully supportive of the all-round ethos and strategic vision of the school.
Milton Primary School can offer:
* a supportive, hard-working team
* a team that wants to drive up standards
* a happy and caring environment
* children who are keen to learn and behave well
* a superb staff who fully support the leadership and management of the school
* a school where everyone matters
* supportive governors, parents and community
* excellent opportunities for professional development
The successful candidates will be someone who:
* is a consistently good classroom practitioner who has the highest expectation for our children
* can demonstrate good pupil progress
* is highly motivated & passionate about education
* has a commitment to raising standards throughout the school
* is forward thinking and innovative, while able to support and motivate others
We would very much like you to visit our school, please contact the school office.
In your letter of application, would you kindly state your curriculum strengths.
Closing date for applications is Friday 10th March 9.30 am
This vacancy has expired. Please click on the button below to return to your search results.