Operations Administrators x 2
1 x Full time, Fixed Term Contract until 21 April 2017 (Test Production)
1 x Full time, Permanent (ASP & Marking)
Salary: £20,900 - £23,600
We are looking for 2 Operations Administrators to join our Operations Division.
Test Production – Fixed term until 21 April 2017
The successful candidate will manage an allocation of question papers through the commissioning, production and scheduling process.
Main duties include:
• Managing and monitoring the production of question paper material ensuring that question papers are accurately produced in accordance with tight pre-planned deadlines
• Organise the setting up of question paper evaluation meetings for external and internal attendees.
• Monitoring and reporting on question paper production schedules
• Solve and manage issues whilst showing initiative to create permanent solutions
• Close liaison with both internal and external staff.
ASP & Marking – Permanent
Working within a large friendly team you will help support various operational tasks related to Cambridge Examiners. You will be learning new processes, gaining knowledge and understanding within different parts of the team, helping to ensure the successful completion of our three exam series. These include creating marking panels and deploying examiners to mark exams; providing first line support to internal and external stakeholders; and ensuring that marking is completed on time.
What we are looking for
We are looking for enthusiastic team players who are self-motivated, flexible and able to work as part of a busy team. You will be well organised and able to keep to tight deadlines under pressure whilst taking full responsibility for and prioritising your own workload. You should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be methodical, accurate and have an eye for detail. You should have good PC skills, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel. Applicants should have a good general education and previous experience of working in an administrative role.
Who we are
Cambridge International Examinations prepares school students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. We are part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. Our international qualifications are recognised by the world’s best universities and employers, giving students a wide range of options in their education and career. As a not-for-profit organisation, we devote our resources to delivering high-quality educational programmes that can unlock learners’ potential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Support for professional qualifications
The fixed term role can be classed as a secondment opportunity for internal candidates with approval from your line manager.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 11 December 2016 and interviews will be held on 20 December 2016.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.