Are you someone who has a passion for driving transformation and leading change within the financial services arena? Have you experience of working as a Business Change Consultant on technology change and Business Process Model re-engineering projects for the financial services industry?
Rule Financial are growing and as a result we are looking for a focused dynamic Consultant who can work closely with the business, defining change strategy project definition and execution plans, as well as current and future state models, and with technology management to understand the business impact on technology change.
The types of engagements you would be involved in would be working with technical enterprise architects on change projects to plan business operating model or you may be working as a business architect to plan programmes that deliver significant change to business process, organisation and technology.
A hands on Consultant is what we are looking for as the successful individual will also participate in analysis and production of documentary outputs for milestones and deliverables, hence requiring extensive excel skills, as well as analyzing logical enterprise architectures and processes.
- Credible experience planning and delivering large scale technical change programmes in Financial Services sector
- Preference given for experience in wholesale and investment banking
- Good knowledge around business process modelling. Experience of Six-Sigma, Lean, and other formal process modelling approaches ideal but not essential
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills – able to generate and analyse large data sets, work with macros, statistical analysis, pivot tables, data analysis tools
- Strong documentation skills – particularly excel and powerpoint
- Ability to perform basic financial modelling for benefits measurement and realisation, scorecards and metrics
- Communication skills to be able to build effective working relationships with both technical and business stakeholders, client side and within Rule Financial
- Stakeholder Management – from senior director level to operations
- Change Implementation including training development and delivery, communications, documenting operational procedures and manuals
- Programme planning and project management
- Ability to identify and qualify business opportunities for Rule Financial – particularly for technical development projects, working with Rule account leads and relationship managers
- Flexibility to work as project manager or senior business analyst on technical implementation projects if required
About Rule Financial
Established in the heart of the City of London, Rule Financial is a dynamic and innovative Business and IT consultancy that is passionate about utilising technology to resolve complex business challenges. The quality of our business specialists and the successful delivery of our client engagements has ensured we have once again been listed amongst Britain’s fastest growing private technology companies.
We employ over 350 people across our London, New York, Barcelona and Lodz (Poland) offices. We bring a passion for innovation and creativity in everything we do, and are seeking people who have the same values. Our extensive business domain expertise combined with our thorough understanding of all technology platforms and languages allows us to deliver the highest quality solutions to achieve our clients’ objectives.
Whats in it for you?
You will be working with some of the brightest people in business and technology on challenging and rewarding projects.
In addition to this, all of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programmes at every level, to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. The sheer variety of work we undertake, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to develop your career.