This vacancy has expired. Please click on the button below to return to your search results.
We are now recruiting a team of world class customer experience marketers with the capability and passion to take npower to No.1 in Customer Experience.
Bring the customer’s voice to life
As a Customer Experience Manager at npower, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference within the organisation and to the experience we offer our customers. We’re delivering a step change approach to customer centricity and you’ll be at the heart of it by being a passionate customer advocate. You’ll be at the forefront of designing our customer experience programme and responsible for delivering change initiatives that really make a difference to our customers.
In short, it’s a rare chance to step into a customer obsessed marketing team and deliver improvements which have the customer’s best interests at the heart of the decision making process. Think you’ve heard it all before, think again. Our new CEO, Paul Massara has made our ambition widely known and we are not stopping until we achieve No.1.
You’ll use your expertly honed analytical skills and a talent for identifying our customers’ critical priorities in their relationship with npower. Using end to end journey mapping you will be to sense where the biggest impacts will be achieved. Your strengths will include being able to turn this knowledge into initiatives that deliver exactly what the customer wants and need, and bring the business along with you.
As a passionate customer marketer, you’ll help to shape the customer led culture within the wider Customer Marketing team, and across the business.
As a truly customer-centric thinker, you’ll be able to balance the commercial needs of the business with those of the customer. And upon delivering a series of customer improvement initiatives, you will be able to prove through performance tracking everythingachieved has our customer’s best interests at heart.
What you’ll need as a Customer Experience Manager
You will need to demonstrate you’ve shaped your career around putting customers at the heart of everything you’ve achieved.To continue that in this role, you will need to be:
• Truly passionate about putting thecustomer first and relentless in your desire to drive this approach through our organisation
• Degree qualified, with 5 years+ marketing and commercial change management experience,. Utilities, telecoms or financial services experience an advantage
• Proven track record in the development of customer journey and customer experience development
• Experience of driving out Customer Experience improvements and commercial benefit from this discipline with successful implementation of effective frameworks and methodologies
• A strong strategic thinker with experience of developing and executing strategic plans based upon customer and commercial knowledge and insight
• Results orientated with evidence of delivery against customer satisfaction targets
• Outstanding project/programme management capability and ability to manage cross functional teams to deliver
• Excellent stakeholder management qualities at all levels and highly effective influencing skills at a senior level
• Alert commercial awareness and business acumen with a full understanding of P&L levels
• Proven ability to get results and deliver change in a complex environment
• High level of workshop development and facilitation skills
• Outstanding verbal, email, report writing, spread sheet and presentation communication skills
• Ability to inspire those around you to become world class customer marketers
What you’ll get in return
Along with a competitive salary, bonus potential, pension arrangement and a wide selection of employee discounts, you’ll also enjoy the opportunity to really shape the future of the business whilst receiving the support you need to develop your skill set and experience to achieve your long term ambitions.