Telephony Engineer - LSG
Working as a Telephony Engineer for LSG
- Date posted:
- Job type:
- Salary Type:
- Salary Description:
- Not specified
Lifestyle Services Group provides insurance and assistance solutions within the Financial Services and Mobile Telecoms sectors to support customer growth, loyalty and engagement.
We are GROWING again due to continued success and expertise within our market. We are the leading provider of Mobile Phone Insurance in the UK and now are looking for an experienced Telephony Engineer to join our highly credible IT Department.
Telephony Engineer will Support, manage and Development of company Telephony Infrastructure Functions and Performance
- Expert Knowledge of: Avaya technologies to include: Communication Manager, AES Servers, CMS, Proactive Contact Dialler, Avaya Modular Messaging.
- Knowledge of NICE Perform call recording solution.
- Knowledge of NICE IEX WFM Resource planning software.
- Knowledge of faxing and SMS solutions particularly Genifax and Message Manager.
- Knowledge of Symon wallboard display solutions.
- Manage day-to-day support of the telecoms infrastructure and all associated peripheral platforms by ensuring that all SLA's/KPI's are adhered to in order to maintain the operation of the business.
- High level knowledge of network configurations across multiple sites.
- Experience in IVR building at local and network level and managing telephony 3rd parties.
- Able to understand and manage telephony different PSTN configurations.
- Optimise the day-to day-running of all systems, ensuring all users have optimum use of all IT systems at all times
- Perform the daily, weekly & monthly checks, and resolving or escalating any real or potential issues raised by the checks
- Experience of a call centre background, with a detailed understanding of inbound and outbound call centre operations.
- Proven Avaya support experience including CMS. Any IVR, PDS, Communication Manager or Interaction Centre experience highly advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader!
LSG is a fast paced organisation that has large growth plans. This role will not only provide you with excellent career progression but will let you be part of the success story of Lifestyle Services Group
For more information please contact Anya Shaw - Head Office Recruitment
LSG is proud to treat all customers fairly