Business Acquisition Manager (Polish) EU Headquarters - Google
Working in Dublin, Ireland as a Business Acquisition Manager (Polish) EU Headquarters
- Dublin, Ireland
- Date posted:
- Job type:
- Salary Type:
- Salary Description:
- Not specified
This position is based in Dublin, Ireland.
The area: SMB Sales and Operations
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! As small business experts, we help get local entrepreneurs on the map, and deliver a beautifully simple, intuitive experience that enables customers to grow their businesses with us. By spotting and analyzing customer needs and trends, our innovative teams of strategists, account developers and customer support specialists work together on scalable solutions for each business, no matter its age or size.
The role: Business Acquisition Manager (Polish)
As an SMB Sales professional at Google, you are always reaching for ambitious performance goals. You work with a wide variety of SMB advertisers delivering the optimal advertising solution for every client. Your strong interest in sales and the digital economy and your entrepreneurial drive enables SMB advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions. Your understanding of online media and your commercial acumen shape how new and existing businesses grow. Using your effective communication skills, you are the face of Google to your portfolio of clients. You listen to your customers’ needs, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover business opportunities for your key clients. Working with your clients, you set the vision and the strategy for how their products and services can reach thousands or millions of users. You work as part of a highly engaged team and bring your creativity to grow and transform the business.
- Prospect for new clients and react to inbound customer requests.
- Secure new AdWords clients by presenting search marketing solutions, and create relevant ad campaigns that maximise their ROI.
- Work within a team that supports a particular sector and educate customers on the opportunities within them.
- Develop sales pitch strategies that optimise the market potential.
- Provide the ultimate in client service by giving potential new customers the attention they need and deserve.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to pitch comprehensive advertising solutions over the telephone or face to face to high-end prospects.
- Being extremely proactive, organized, responsible, and having the proven ability to work well with a team.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.