This vacancy has expired. Please click on the button below to return to your search results.
STORE MANAGER - DEWSBURY
Salary: up to £24,000 - Plus bonus, holidays and Staff discount
If you're ambitious, have great leadership skills and a passion for success (just like us), you're sure to like running your own store at B&M!
B&M might be the fastest growing discount retailer in the UK, but that hasn't come without hard work and dedication. From its first store in Lancashire, B&M has grown to over 370 stores nationally and employs over 15,000 staff, and wants to continue with its exciting expansion plans. For this reason we have Store Manager vacancies nationwide.
Working as a Store Manager within our New Dewsbury Store store means that you will have full control over the running of your store. In an environment that is so fast paced we believe that each Store Manager should lead and motivate from within the store - at the heart of the action.
You will be expected to develop and grow your team to make your store the best it can be. We expect Store Managers to coach their team to give an exceptional shopping experience and deliver store standards and a customer experience that far exceeds expectations. B&M is all about energy and we expect all employees to be at the forefront for driving new ideas!
Store Manager - Responsibilities
We expect the successful candidate to:-
- Be an inspirational and motivational leader who can communicate well across all levels
- Deliver a strong and commercial visual package, staying one step ahead of the competition
- Have commercial acumen and a sound understanding of Employment Law and Managing Health and Safety
- Have a proven track record as a Deputy or Store Manager
- Demonstrate a passion for our brand and store environment
- Manage the day to day running of the store and deliver all KPIs
- Manage the product package and minimise markdown and stock loss
- Have the ability to act and operate on own initiative
We truly value our people so you will receive on going learning and development opportunities to develop as an individual and as a manager within our business including on-going professional development.
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us we wish you the best of luck in the future.